|If you are interested in learning more, download our brochure:|
Delivery of the Strategy . . .
- focuses on patient education and self-management – where patients normally receive their care – in a primary care office;
- is interdisciplinary – patients meet with certified asthma educators in their family physician’s office, a hospital, or a clinic in the community;
- evaluates environmental triggers in the home, workplace or school;
- increases patient awareness of symptoms;
- provides education on the use of medications, inhaler technique;
- researches the development of an individualized self-management action plan;
- generates reports for the physician / patient chart to assist in disease management.
|Asthma Research Group Windsor-Essex County Inc.|
c/o Dr. Chris Licskai, Board Chair
St. Joseph’s Health Care of London
268 Grosvenor St.